Have you ever heard of antioxidants? Chances are you have heard about antioxidants you can eat. But, did you know there are antioxidants for your skin? The most beneficial antioxidants for your skin are CE ferulic and phloretin. You will be amazed to learn what these two antioxidants can do for your skin.
What is CE ferulic?
CE Ferulic contains a combination of 15% vitamin C, 1% vitamin E and 0.5% ferulic acid. This incredible antioxidant protects your skin from free radicals that cause aging.
What are Phloretin antioxidants?
This powerful antioxidant combination provides environmental protection for your skin. Phloretin CF contains 10% vitamin C and 0.5% ferulic acid.
Why are antioxidants good for your skin?
Antioxidants are known for their ability to improve the appearance of the skin and reduce the signs of aging. Antioxidants protect skin from harmful free radicals.
Where to find antioxidants for your skin?
The dermatologist office is the best place for antioxidant treatments. You need to consult with a dermatologist to confirm the treatment is something you will benefit from.
What are the benefits of antioxidants for your skin?
- Sun damage repair – South Florida residents are aware of the dangers of sun exposure. But did you know the sun can damage cells, cause wrinkles and dry out your skin? Antioxidants stimulate blood flow and promote the growth of new cells.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles – Skincare products that contain antioxidants often help to smooth wrinkles causing them to disappear. Vitamin C is well-known for its ability to plump up the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Anti-inflammation – Antioxidants increase cell metabolism and circulation which helps reduce inflammation. Less inflammation means you will experience improvements with acne, skin tone and fine lines.
- Skin Firming – Antioxidants have the power to reverse skin aging and rejuvenating your appearance.
- Scar Treatment – The visible difference between scar tissue and healthy skin in a common complaint of many people. Antioxidants increase the blood flow to scar tissue which causes it to minimize and promotes new skin growth.
As you can see antioxidants provide a wide range of benefits for your skin. It helps minimize fine lines, wrinkles and scar tissue. Plus, it rejuvenates your skin which gives you a fresh, healthy, glowing look. Are you ready to take years off your skin and reveal a younger looking you? Get started today by making an appointment with a dermatologist.
Dr. Georgette Rodriguez is a board-certified dermatologist in Miami, Florida who provides her patients with only the most advanced and up to date dermatologic care available. She received her medical degree from University of Florida College of Medicine and has been in practice 15+ years. Dr. Rodriguez accepts several types of health insurance. She is a diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology and the American Society for Mohs Surgery. She specializes in complete dermatology services including medical, cosmetic, and pediatric dermatology. She is one of 14 doctors at Miami Veterans Affairs Healthcare System who specialize in Dermatology. To make an appointment, please call her office at 305-667-5480.